Is your mobile phone protected? There are several issues related to mobile security which is a global concern. The world has more than 2 billion smartphone users that make this matter more serious. You might have come across a number of applications that guarantee complete mobile protection, but their functioning is not at all reliable. LEO Privacy is a unique application that is very efficient in offering high-grade mobile security. This application has intelligent features that offer the users a complete shielding solution for their mobile phones.
LEOMASTER is the creator of LEO Privacy app. They have formed a mobile privacy data report on a global scale. This report reveals some important points which should be focused. Let us check the striking details of this report:
- Reasons for Mobile Privacy Leaks: This report highlights the major reasons of mobile privacy leakage. Trojans, lost phone, mobile applications, free Wi-Fi, cloud storage etc can be spotted as the prime reasons.
- Unprotected Wi-Fi: LEO Privacy report revealed that, 9.5 percent of Wi-Fi connections are unsafe. One can say this count is less but useful data from your smart phone is at risk through unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
- Apps to Spy:People might be shocked but this report states that, every smart phone is intruded 1.25 times a day! Your Gallery, Facebook and WhatsApp are the prime destinations which should be kept under surveillance.
- Privacy Report: This privacy evaluation of mobile devices by LEO Privacy revealed that, only 4 percent of devices were safe. The devices prone to data leakage were about 90 percent.
- Gender Distribution: There are about 68 percent male who are using LEO Privacy app. The number of female user is 32 percent.
- Age Group Segregation: The age group between 13-24 years has nearly 76 percent Leo App users. Users above 54 years count to a minimum of 1 percent.
- Geographical Distribution: The maximum users of LEO Privacy are in India. Indonesia and Brazil are ranked 2nd& 3rd in the list of maximum app users. The United States also holds a significant count of users which makes it acquire the 4th
- Utilizing the features of LEO Privacy: About 6 percent users have utilized the Anti-Theft features of LEO Privacy. While 80 percent users have taken the help of this app to hide gallery, videos, images, and contacts on their mobile phones.
- Protection Preferences: Most users of this app in India have utilized the service to hide photos. In Spain, people hide videos using LEO Privacy.
- Popular Unlock Options: The pattern lock is more popular than the number lock option which is offered under this mobile security app.
- Apps which are locked: Private data is seized by most users through this app. Social media apps and IM arealso locked by the users to protect data.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro Genuine Review by Me
This infographic is created by LEOMASTER, the makers of LEO Privacy app that gives a deep insight about mobile data protection. These are some major threats to your mobile devices which can be avoided if you use LEO Privacy mobile security app.